By booking a vehicle inspection by SafeBuy, you are agreeing for the terms and conditions given below:
WATCH OUT, always verify in advance for a clear title before paying for vehicle.
1300 799 523 or online at www.carhistory.com.au
We encourage our clients to get in touch with their inspector for possible explanation of faults/problems that are found. Vehicle’s authenticity/verification is solely the sole liability of the buyer. VIN, engine numbers and chassis number are being checked for falsification, however, the report is no guarantee or warranty for any objective/purpose.
Inspection and assessment through visually and noise appreciation only and that no changes have been made neither components of the car will be disassembled/changes to verify diagnoses.
However, SafeBuy Inspectors make sure that each detail was going to be documented at the time of inspection. But, Inspectors will not be able to report on the defect if they can’t see it or it is not visible during the inspection. In case of vehicle is not drivable or not in working order then Inspector will not be responsible to provide detail of engine and transmission performance. ECU scan will not be performed if car battery is dead or car is manufactured prior to 1996. Inspection summary indicates the Exterior, Interior and Mechanical condition on the report.
- SafeBuy conduct inspection VISUALLY and non-mechanical only. SafeBuy inspector will not be liable for faults which are found later and were not obvious through visual or noticeable during the inspection. Our inspectors use latest technology tools and acceptable procedure to detect any faults but these tools and procedures does not essentially detect every problem or faults in the vehicle. The make and condition of the vehicle should be considered and the report should be reviewed within this context.
- The inspection report is current only as the time the inspection was performed. The buyer is responsible to check and inspect the vehicle visually before making the purchase. The report should not be considered or treated as certificate of roadworthy – the appropriate roadworthy authority of your state or territory should be contacted for roadworthy certificate provisions.
- Inspection does not guarantee that the vehicle is roadworthy or might be able to pass the roadworthy test.
- Before the vehicle undertakes the road test as the part of the inspection, the customer must make sure that the vehicle could be driven safely, condition is roadworthy, registration is latest and has sufficient fuel. Vehicle would only be tested on the road with the legal speed limit of the road.
- SafeBuy inspection report does not provide warranty on any nature, credibility, precision or inclusiveness of any data which is contained in the report or the accuracy of the data on the report for any other purpose of intention. Our inspector will not verify the recall notice from the vehicle manufacture and the vehicle is not under the recall notice should be confirmed by the vehicle owner or manufacturer.
WHAT WE DO NOT INSPECT:
- Brake fluid contamination/hydraulic fluid leak which is not visible
- ABS system
- Drum brakes and wheel cylinders leak
- Emergency braking system
- Reason for oil leaks
- Oil pump and strainer for sludge build-up
- Oil burning issue
- Cause of vehicle smoke
- Transmission mechanics
- Engine compression test
- Engine mounts which are not visible
- Water pump or Electric pump operation.
- Water leaks or reason for leaks
- Timing belt, oil pump belt, balancer
- Clutch and flywheel
- Repairs or service history of the vehicle
- Trip computer reading such as oil and fuel consumption.
- Functionality of audio or entertainment system including USB, SD CARD, CD, Cassette, TV, DVD, iPod connectivity, sensors, alarm/security devices, satellite navigation systems/GPS
- Vehicle electronics
- Aftermarket or additional accessories included as a result of owner’s modifications
- Mechanical switching of wipers and lights
- Air condition gas leak and reason of faulty Air condition
- Emissions test
- Catalytic converter
- LPG systems
- Fuel filter and fuel consumption
If there is any unease over the accuracy of this report please get in touch with SafeBuy team before performing any work. Not any warranty on prior restoration record, measurement of the alignment of the frame of the vehicle or component has not been removed. A concluding visual inspection of a vehicle at time of sale are the responsibility of the buyer, SafeBuy is not liable for dents/damage or condition modification after preliminary inspection. Clients are advised to view or print inspection report in colour. Otherwise, please check with SafeBuy for electronic copy. We encourage our buyers to verify with appropriate authorities in Australia for any type of write-off record before buying the vehicle. However, our premium inspection service, we attach car history, video recording as separate reports. Adds-on are available for PPSR, car history check, car valuation and ECU test under other inspection services.
Inspection report 28 days warranty policy for full refund:
SafeBuy inspection report warranty covers the following:
- For Comprehensive and Premium inspection services.
- Inspector fails to identify fault which was visually apparent at the time of inspection.
- Inspector fails to provide verbal or photo evident what he has inspected.
- The vehicle will be inspected in the locality advised by the customer (or owner of the vehicle) to SafeBuy. The customer is obligated to ensure that the booked vehicle is at the location mentioned in the booking at the time of inspection or to acquire the vehicle’s availability at the location at the time of inspection.
- The complete report is for the individual name mentioned on the inspection report and must not be provided to any other 3rd party.
- The buyer is responsible for undertaking the search of the vehicle’s security if the vehicle is write off or the Vehicle Identification Number or engine number is not authentic. It is not the responsibility of the SafeBuy inspector to confirm the accuracy of the vehicle’s mileage.
- Any major mechanical repair carried out on the vehicle must be informed to the inspector, or if the vehicle has any damage on the structure due to collision or natural damage such as hail or wind damage. SafeBuy relies on the complete release and accuracy of the above information from the buyer/Seller and does not take responsibility if there is any discrepancy in the report as the result of the incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.
- The inspection report of SafeBuy should not be deemed a suggestion to buy or not to buy the vehicle. The customer should make the decision in regards to matters which you consider are relevant to your investigation and enquiry.
SafeBuy Car Valuation Policy:
SafeBuy has prepared a car valuation certificate from the information provided by the owner, a pre-purchase inspection condition report and other multiple information sources of the vehicle. However, SafeBuy is not responsible for the data given by the vehicle’s owner or auto service sources. Therefore, the accuracy of the estimation made by SafeBuy and should not be relied on the data provided in car valuation certificate without conducting your assessment of the vehicle.
SafeBuy does not take liability for any potential loss or damage (other than any liability which might not by law be excluded) involving how you use and rely on this certificate. SafeBuy has applied the most appropriate attempt to give accurate data but does not guarantee or represent any use and reliance on the car valuation certificate.